Tuesday, October 7, 2008

So I thought I was going to have an ultrasound yesterday but that didn't happen. We did get to hear the heart beat again though. Apparently the baby is pretty active so the doctor has to chase it around a bit with the heart beat monitor. It was funny and it made me happy. We set the "official" full extended ultrasound for the beginning of November. We find out the baby's general health, gender, and so on at that appointment. Everything is going well for us though. We're really excited.

1 comment:

Starlie and Nate Schmutz said...

dang no ultrasound?? I was so excited to find out what your little baby is. You should have started crying or something and made a huge fit, then maybe they would have let you look at your baby! Waiting to find out what the baby is always makes me so nervous. I'm glad everything is going well though, thats really nice. My parents said they had a lot of fun this weekend being up at your house, Nate and I are so bummed we missed seeing you. Have a good day!