Thursday, February 5, 2009

Quick Update

Hi everyone. Sorry, but this will be a picture-less update.

Joe started his DAT prep course at BYU on the 31st and studies hard for hours every day. I'm so proud of him and love it when he wants my help. :)

I am now 8 months along and feeling huge! We are so excited for the baby (still either David or Eric) to arrive (not too early). The other day in church we were watching him kick and Joe decided to elbow him back. They went back and forth for like 5 minutes. I think I have some future wrestlers on my hands. I haven't laughed so hard in church since I was a little kid....I probably should have been paying attention.

Joe has asked me to be his date to the stake Valentine's Day dance. I'm looking forward to attending and figuring out how to dance with a watermelon inbetween us.

1 comment:

Lance and Melissa said...

That is so cute, I'm glad you guys get to go on a fun date for Valentines Day! I always loved quizzing Lance on the DAT stuff with the exception of O-chem. I was a bad wife and abandoned him on that subject. Hope you are doing well, and I can't wait to see that cute little boy in not too long...