Monday, March 21, 2011

It's all downhill from here

UOP dental school's infamous 3rd quarter is over for me.  Forever (as long as finals didnt go TOO bad).  When I was 15 years old, I decided on dentistry.  For the last ten years, I've worked hard in HS, BYU-I, and then UOP to make this happen.  It seemed like school just kept getting tougher and tougher.  It definitely did.  Then I got into UOP (on my 4th application cycle) and everybody told me how hard the 1st year was.  They said that the 3rd quarter of 1st year would be the toughest quarter of my entire education.  It was.  Now, that's what I'm very glad to say.  It WAS, with an emphasis on the past tense.  Now that my whole life's upramping of educational difficulty is over, I think that it's time to have a new goal in life.  Here are a couple of my ideas.

Celebrate


 slack off


 become a cynical old man


 probably not an option


 watch TV (I was in her way)


 wait for my big break


 punish my son for throwing dirt


1 comment:

Pitcher Family said...

Love your pictures and your sense of humor...always brightens my day!