Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bike Ride to Fisherman's Warf

 Today was such a nice day that we thought we'd bike down to Fisherman's Warf for some Fish n' Chips!  Ok so let me admit something.  This was my first time on a bicycle in 12 years....way out of my comfort zone.  But Joe was so patient with me and re-taught me in the parking lot before we left.  I'm glad we went.  It was an adventure for me. 

It was also a new experience for the kids to be in a bike trailer (thank you Lance and Melissa for lending it to us!)  luckily we had a little dvd player to avoid any fighting since they were in pretty close quarters.



I think Wendy knows what kind of dangerous situation this is...


We took a little break and stopped to play at Crissy Field.


You can kind of see that Joe is putting Eric up in the tree...apparently he didn't like it.






This is the "Bush Man".....he hides behind this bush and jumps out and surprises people passing by on the sidewalk.  Yeah.  Creepy.  But he's one of the most popular sights at Fisherman's Warf.




Eric's first curly fry 


One of the dangers of eating outside at the warf....


Poor Wendy.  She was a trooper...



P.S.  Random photos from various walks...







1 comment:

Michelle Claire said...

Of course, I LOVE all of your pictures!!! Sarah, you are doing so well with the camera... I love it! Also, the subjects you are taking pictures of, I am rather partial to anyway, so it's a win-win! :) Looks like you guys are having so much fun. I miss you guys! Next time I head down that way, we are definitely coming to visit! That would be so much fun!!!