Monday, June 30, 2008

Adjustments

So here I am Monday night not able to sleep. It's been so hard for us to have Joe gone all day long. For example, today he was gone from 6:00 in the morning then he came home exhausted at 8:15 tonight. We spent a grand total of one hour together before he crashed. I can't sleep because I just like to consciously know that he's home. This job is supposed to have just this last week then either become permanent or end. If Joe's boss decides to ask him to stay, we're going to insist that he keeps the hours we originally agreed to: 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. A little over time every once in a while is perfectly great but 12 to 14 hours a day including Saturdays is just ridiculous. Anyway now I've vented and I guess I'll finish watching "Don't Eat the Daisies".

P.S. One of these days we'll figure out how to post some videos.

No comments: